Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

day 3 - May 25

Day 3.  Words.

So I am fully aware of the fact that I missed one day :P  Sorry! :)
But I am just going to pretend that it never happened and continue from here :)  Hopefully this is the last time I forget!

So, for a picture of words I decided to take a picture of my Bible.  I am currently doing a Beth Moore study on the fruit of the spirit, and one of the verses for this week was one of my all time favourites.  The study this week was all on peace which was a bit ironic considering how stressful my week has been :)




And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.  

Philippians 4:7



I also thought I would be fun to add some of my favourite quotes :)  They count as words right? :)

(via: www.huffingtonpost.com)

(via: www.accesscircles.com)

(via: www.thinkgeek.com)
(This last one is a quote from River Tam on Firefly)


No comments:

Post a Comment