Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

Hellloooo!

So, I thought that today would be a good day to share some cool links from around the interwebs :)

22 amazing places.  Mind Blowing :)

 Some super cool art.

So excited to go see this movie next week! (I know it came out yesterday but we always wait for the crowds to die down a bit :))

Collage Fashion does a great Hautelinks post once a week :)

I really want to try this on my nails soon!

As you may or may not know I am going to be doing some traveling this summer and herpackinglist.com is my latest and greatest favourite packing tips website....  I really like that it is geared specifically to women :)

Although they are out of my price range I do occasionally love to look at the  United Nude shoes... These are my favourites.

This video of kids trying odd foods for the first time is so cute!

I desperately want to make some soft pretzels this summer!  Maybe using this recipe from A Beautiful Mess?

And finally, I think that this may be my summer song :)


Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment