Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Hi :)

Hey everyone :)  So it looks like my 'short hiatus' turned into a long one... 
My appointment with the surgeon went well (He is going to try to fix me!) and I have a tentative surgery date for October.  
We ended up staying in the Toronto area for the whole week getting some other stuff figured out which meant that by the time we got home I had four days to get all the final stuff together for my first year of university. (eep!) 
Needless to say I have been pretty focused on that ever since, and while I have tried to do a post or two since then my brain has just been too tired. But, I am going to try to get a post out at least once a week from now on (no promises though!).... 
I know that there are bloggers who can juggle the full time job/school thing and blog like every day, and I think that is absolutely amazing, but that is just so not me right now ;) 

In other news, I managed in all that in between time to get completely addicted to Dr. Who and Roswell...find some pants that fit over my brace...and do crazy amounts of studying :)

So, anyway, I hope you stick around through this journey of mine,  while it may be a bit intermittent it is sure to be amazing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment