Pages

Sunday 23 September 2012

Sunday Social - September 23

I am so excited that I am on the ball enough to link up with Sunday Social this weekend :)

1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?

Cut my hair short :)  I know that it is just hair and it will grow out, but I think that I would either love it or hate it...


(Something like this if you are at all interested ;))


2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Well, right now I am just focusing on getting through the next four in one piece.  :)

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?

Getting my knee fixed!

4. What are your hopes for your blog?

That it will continue to be a place where I can just be myself.

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?

No.  But you never know :)

6. What is your morning routine?

Wake up at 6:30, get dressed, do my hair/makeup, eat, throw my lunch into my bag, grab my travel mug, leave for school.  And that is pretty much it...  (I usually end up doing my makeup in the car though :)) 


Have a great week everyone!


1 comment:

  1. cut your hair -- and if you don't like it, just go by some extensions until it grows out :)

    what's wrong with your knee? hope all goes well from it getting it fixed (I have a knee injury that i'm not getting fixed).

    Trish - My Sunday Social

    ReplyDelete