Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

Orange


So excited to be doing The Nail Files link up again!  A little surprised that it is now hosted by Jennie (look what happens when you leave for 5 weeks!), but I am excited to see where she takes it :)

So I am taking a day off today and actually had some time to do something a bit more interesting than one solid colour :)  So, I did a ombreish drippy thing with a couple of oranges I had sitting around.   I know it is still not that crazy but I really like it :) 



(I took these pictures right after I finished so it is not the cleanest (sorry :P) but I was too excited to wait :))


Also, I have started posting on bookworm again.  I will be doing a twice monthly roundup of what I have been reading and a short review of each book/series.  If you are interested in reading the first one just click here.


Now back to watching Dirty Dancing!

Have a great weekend everyone :)


3 comments:

  1. Looks great! It's always fun to add a little something "extra" or different to nails :)

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I'm glad you found the linkup! I was super honoured when Tara and Vicki asked me to take over hosting. :D We also have a Pinterest board, where there are pins from each week. It only started a couple of weeks ago: http://pinterest.com/jennielikey/the-nail-files-a-weekly-linkup/ (if you're interested).

    And the fade of your mani is great! It looks so gradual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Pretty nails! I found your blog through the Nail Files link up on Well Shut the Front Door! Enjoy your evening!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete