Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

Sunday Social - July 15

Sunday Social

Another Sunday, another link up!  This week's Sunday Social is all about one of my favorite things, traveling :)  


Best trip you've ever been on?


I recently got back from a nine month trip to Africa and Spain.  It was pretty amazing :)

Conakry, Guinea

Madrid, Spain


Best idea for a girls weekend trip?


Road trip!  Or a week/weekend at a cottage somewhere.  Or better yet a road trip to a cottage somewhere :)



Best idea for a couples trip?


Mmm.. Anywhere with a beach :)

Santander, Spain



Best vacation on the cheap?


Camping!  My family and I have been camping since I was young and some of my favorite memories are from camping together :)  

Killbear provincial park



Place you most want to visit?

Oh, I have so many!  My top ten are probably PEI, Italy, Australia, Greece, the UK, France, India, Hawaii, Egypt and more of Spain.  I have also recently have a yen to see the west coast of the States... Maybe California?



Vacation/Travel necessities?

A trench coat, a versatile dress, jeans, a big hat, sunglasses, a water bottle, my Kindle, my journal, my sketch pad, a brush, some sort of shampoo/conditioner combo, Blistex, sunscreen, some neutral makeup, at least one bottle of nail polish and my laptop....  There is more but that is what springs to mind at the moment :)


Don't forget to head over to Neely's blog to check out the link up!


Have a great Sunday! :)

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to visit Spain!

    come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spain (what I have seen of it) is amazing! Definitely worth visiting :)
      Nice blog! I like the new name :)
      I hope that you have a great rest of your day as well :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, Spain would be lovely. You must have made some great memories on your trip to Africa/Spain. What an adventure. Camping is a good answer for a cheap vacay. I didn't even think of that. I do love to camp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spain was great :) In fact the whole trip really was amazing :)
      Thanks, I love camping :) I hope you get to get out this summer!

      Delete