Pages

Monday 4 June 2012

day 12 - June 4

Day 12.  Something that makes you happy.

Today was another hard one!  I have a lot of things in my life that make me happy right now... It is hard to put happy into an image though :)  So, I have supplemented the pictures from today with a few others :)


Discovering this litte guy outside the front door makes me happy.


I wish that you could smell these beautiful flowers :) (they make me happy ;)


These days, just getting out of the house make me happy :)

Hanging out with my beautiful Mama makes me happy :)


Windsurfing (read: water, wind, time with my dad) makes me happy. 

Dancing makes me happy :)


Ice skating makes me very happy :)  So does spending time with this  awesome girl :)

Good memories make me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment