Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

day 9 - June 1

Day 9.  Blue.

First day of June already!  That kind of blows my mind to tell you the truth ;)





So today I had to take a picture of the colour blue :)  It made me realize that I have a lot of blue in my life :)  (It is one of my favourite colours ;))

Anyway, these pictures are of some gifts that I got as I was leaving Spain... a necklace and a scarf...close up :)

Today turned out to be a good day in the end.  It did not start out that well...It was super overcast all day which always makes me feel really down and blah which is never fun.  But I took it easy this morning, and then I had a visit from my pastor which was nice... then I actually got some writing done which always makes me happy (yay for accomplishing something!), and then this evening was just spent with my family :)

I hope that all of you had a great day as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment