Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

Sunday Social :)


Sunday Social


Today I am linking up with Ashley and Neely's Sunday Social.  They post some fun questions each week and I am going to try to answer them :)  Go and check out the link for a ton of amazing bloggers :)

Now for this weeks questions:

- How did you come up with your blog name?

Because I feel like right now a lot of thing in my life are at the 'maybe fabulous' stage: Starting university, what I plan on doing with my life, even where my personal style is going!  I feel a bit like I am on the edge of everything and just maybe everything could turn out fabulous :)  

-What is your favorite thing about blogging?

I like getting my thoughts and ideas down.  I started this blog because I am going through a hard point in my life right now, and if I have a hard day (or even an easy one) it is really nice to have somewhere to 'talk' about it :)

- What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without?

I don't know that I have been blogging long enough to really have anything I can't live without, but I have discovered how much I love having a reason to write more frequently :)

-Facebook or Twitter? Why?

Well, I don't have Twitter so I guess I will have to say Facebook :)

- If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?

I don't know!  I think that if anyone famous read my blog I would be thrilled :)

- What is something you want people to know about your blog?

It is just me. I am just writing to write and enjoying it :)


So there you go!  I hope that you enjoyed learning a bit more about me and my blog.  Don't forget to check out all the other bloggers who linked up :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh girl, you should totally join the Twitter world! It is SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping over from the linkup! You need to get on twitter it's way more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will have to see about Twitter :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete